Tuesday, April 12, 2011

4th Weekend of Spring Cont.

I got to hang out a bunch with my little fat Mickey dog! During the week he stays at my parents, they have two other tiny pups and my dad works at the newspaper, so he's home all day with the pups. But I miss Mick sooo much. I seriously get sad midweek. We live about an hour from work and I just couldn't leave him by himself for 8 or 10 hours. One solution would be Brian could let me bring in to the office (this will never happen)!  A girl can dream! ;) Friday afternoons Eli and I race over to my parents to scoop up the pup and he spends the weekend with us!
Skateboarding

The lil bit is very determined to skateboard! It's pretty awesome to watch him try so hard. He's getting better, still makes me super duper nervous! We went down to the park with Mickey for a few hours this weekend to get in some practice. I think by the end of the summer he'll be awesome! 
He completely melts my heart!
On Sunday morning my Nanny, my aunt Jackie, and I went to the Seminole Heights Sunday Morning Market! If you live in or near Tampa you should go, I'll warn you the later you go the hotter it is outside! You can take your dog too! We went down there specifically to see Linda from our quilt group. She has a great blog call The Quilting Violinist. Ps she has great gifts for Mother's Day in her etsy shop
At the market I bought Eli a Carnivorous Plant, can't wait to show it to him!
Nanny, Jackie, and I went to Ella's Folk Art Cafe after the market. It was so awesome and the food was so yummy! I can't wait to go back! We had the Soul Food Sunday menu, I had the Muffaletta sandwich with sweet potato fries - they are so good! 
It's only Tuesday and I'm looking forward to the weekend already! What about you?!
Also if you're a Crafty Peep and you haven't signed up for the Crafty Peep Swap you need to please! :) 
Pin It

9 comments:

Holly Knitlightly said...

Aww it's too bad you can't take your pup to work with ya!! :) hehe.

Ahhh, my neighbours have a house so close to Seminole Heights!! That's crazy! Next time I go down to Florida & stay at their place we will HAVE to go out for some drinks/coffee/whatever!! Or just hang out at the beach!!! I don't have any plans to go this year... :( But maybe next?!

Linda said...

Thanks for the shout-out Becky! It was great seeing you, Aunt Jackie and Nanny on Sunday at the market. Hope to see you there again on May 8. Come early to avoid the heat (it opens at 9).

Lindsay said...

Your dog is so adorable! I always love seeing your pics. (Just throwing it out there, but next week I'm doing a soft pastel pet portrait giveaway on my blog, and if you win, you'd have a sweet portrait all week! I know it's not even close to the same thing, but it's something.) ;)

taryn said...

your spring looks like my summer! trees and plants are just NOW starting to bud and come back alive!

are those sweet potato fries? i seriously cannot get enough of those things!

Yesterday's Sweetheart said...

Eli is seriously so cute! Love those pictures!

Becky Farley said...

Holly - for sure next time you're in Tampa we're going to the beach! ;)

Lindsay - Heading over there now! I'd love a Mickey portrait!

Teddi said...

how totally cute are ur pix with u & ur dog? very!

maralahara said...

i missed the seminole heights sunday market :o( definitely going to the next one. i love love love ella's!

Cute Soc said...

Wow ... This game is great too. Let go of your game.
gum mayhem 2 | can you pet
happy wheels | learn to fly 2
tank trouble 2