I'm excited to announce the Crafty Peep Swap hosted by Amber and me!!
So here's the scoop:
1. ANYONE, anywhere can participate in the Crafty Peep Swap!
2. You will only have to make one AWESOME craft to swap!
3. You have til Friday April 15th to signup! If you'd like to participate all you have to do is comment with your name AND email me at StrumpetsCrumpetsCrafts@gmail.com!
4. Your creation will need to be completed by Friday April 29th.
5. By Sunday April 17th Amber and I will pair you up with your swap partner and email you! Then you email your partner letting them know who you are and ask for their address! So you'll receive a very awesome Spring handmade item and have a new crafty friend! You do not need to be a blogger to participate, I know there's a bunch of you out there (I use to be one)- come on! Comment! Play with us! :) Your Spring Craft can be any medium; crochet, sewn, felt, buttons, paper, fabric, ribbon, string, etc. Now since you are only making one, make it extra awesome! I think that's it!!
***If for any reason you are not able to meet the swap date let me and your swap partner know, things happen, but just let us know so they can get a new partner!***
You can post your progress and finished crafts here at the Strumpet's Crumpets Craft flickr group! Ok spread the word (tweet, blog, etc. with this art) about the Crafty Peep Swap!
Ready, set, sign up!!!