Monday, April 11, 2011

Crafty Peep Swap!

header peep swap
I'm excited to announce the Crafty Peep Swap hosted by Amber and me!! 
So here's the scoop: 
1. ANYONE, anywhere can participate in the Crafty Peep Swap! 
2. You will only have to make one AWESOME craft to swap!
3. You have til Friday April 15th to signup! If you'd like to participate all you have to do is comment with your name AND email me at StrumpetsCrumpetsCrafts@gmail.com!
4. Your creation will need to be completed by Friday April 29th.  
5. By Sunday April 17th Amber and I will pair you up with your swap partner and email you! Then you email your partner letting them know who you are and ask for their address! So you'll receive a very awesome Spring handmade item  and have a new crafty friend! You do not need to be a blogger to participate, I know there's a bunch of you out there (I use to be one)- come on! Comment! Play with us! :) Your Spring Craft can be any medium; crochet, sewn, felt, buttons, paper, fabric, ribbon, string, etc. Now since you are only making one, make it extra awesome! I think that's it!! 
***If for any reason you are not able to meet the swap date let me and your swap partner know, things happen, but just let us know so they can get a new partner!*** 
You can post your progress and finished crafts here at the Strumpet's Crumpets Craft flickr group! Ok spread the word (tweet, blog, etc. with this art) about the Crafty Peep Swap!
Ready, set, sign up!!!

mickey


Pin It

46 comments:

hellosundae said...

I'm Jenny, and I'm in! This is going to be fun :)

Allie said...

I love these craft swaps! Count me iiin!
:)

-Allie.

Katelyn said...

Yay! Just what I needed. I'm in!

Velma said...

I'm IN!!!!!!

Katie said...

I am so in the mood for spring crafting! Sign me up!

- Katie

Jess Amazing said...

I had a bunch of fun with the valentine swap, so I'm totally down for another. I'm in!

--jess!

Lizette said...

Once again, I'm in!
I'm hopping for joy!

-Lizette

Charlie said...

This sounds like lots of fun! I'm in :)

brittni said...

I'm in :)

kate said...

I'm in too! Sounds like fun!

Meggs said...

Megan Embrey

Cant wait! I did the valentine one and it was GREAT!

The Krafty Cupcake said...

I would love to be involved - count me in! Sue x

Sway said...

In! In! In! IN!!!! Yay!
<3

Christina R. Griffith said...

Hi! I'm Christina and I'm...

Looking forward to it!

steph kelly said...

count me in!

~ Steph

Ashley Ann said...

Sign me up lady!

megan said...

I'm in like Flynn!

Zayda said...

Hey! I'm Zayda and I'm in!

Gabi said...

So here I am blog-hopping, and you sound like a girl after my own heart! Count me in! -Gabi

Claire said...

Yay!
Very excited!
I'm in!

Emily said...

im so totally in! this is gonna be soo much fun! :)

out of the frame said...

I'm in :)

Rowan

Chandre said...

I would love to be a part of this, so count me in.

Danielle said...

I'd love to participate. I'm in Canada though. Is that ok?

marysza said...

omg i love swaps! i want to participate! i hope i will make this thing in time!

xxxx

Out on a limb said...

Yes!
I love these craft swaps!
:-)

nicole said...

i'd love to do this again. I've had sooo much fun with the previous swaps.

Lee Lee Juliao said...

Hey i sent you an email ! Im in!

lily.juliao (at) gmail.com

:)

RobbieLee at Chickiedee said...

Count me in!!!

RobbieLee

Annie said...

I'd love to join! annie.e.moss(at)gmail(dot)com

The Monster and Me said...

Yes please!
cassidymcguire(at)gmail(dot)com


-The Monster

Rachel said...

I'm in, too! I love swaps : )
cornflowerbluestudio@yahoo.com

superh2ogirl said...

Whoo hoo! I hope this one is a success! Can't wait! The endless possibilities are running through my head!

superh2ogirl (at) yahoo (dot) com
emailing you right now

Shanny said...

Shanny-- very excited!

Tera said...

I love craft swaps! :) Tera

Peacoats and Plaid said...

Count me in-it'll be my first craft swap, so excited!

Bre

Krystie said...

this will be my first- looking forward to it!!

Anonymous said...

i'm excited for my first swap ever!

Leminh

lauren calderon said...

Lauren! Hey Becky! Im excited to take part!!

aubrey said...

i'm in. this is my first swap!

Whimsical Woodland said...

I would love to participate in this swap!

Felicia said...

I'm in! This is my first swap - I'm very excited!

The Prairie Hen said...

Let's do it! It's my first swap too!

Little Red Emo Hood said...

Hey I sent an email :D Exciting times.

wicked_sister69@hotmail.com

:D

Zoe said...

i want to do it!!

shopallbuttonedup at yahoo dot com

RollerScrapper said...

Oh I hope I'm not too late, I just found your blog today and I love swaps. Count me in if you want some crochet goodness :-D