Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

On Saturday Brian and I spent the day driving around Central Florida dropping off and picking up pinball games! We collect/sell/trade pinball games for fun. We meet the craziest and the nicest people on these trips! One guys whole entire house was filled with pinball machines! I love riding in the car listening to the radio, chatting to Brian, and getting a bunch of crocheting done! It was a very fun day!

On Friday afternoon Eli and I dyed, painted, and glittered eggs! I did have to google "how to boil a egg" haha because I ever really have had to before! We dyed 2 dozen eggs! Oh and we painted one gold, our ode to Angry Birds! The egg below is my favorite!  What else - I got Brian a little Easter gift, a BFFS toy from Kidrobot. We got the icecream cone and sunshine one called I'll stop the world and melt with you! Too cute! Eli and I saw a creepy lamb cake that Eli wanted to get for Mickey - I had to explain dogs can't have cake no matter how much they beg! And I made two of the Zombie Plush Dunnys, I'll take some better photos tonight!
Dying Easter Eggs
Dying Easter Eggs
We don't celebrate celebrate Easter, it's just another good reason for the family to get together to eat and chat and DYE stuff! We went out to eat with my family. My Nanny is sitting there all sweet like normal, then she takes a lock-n-lock box from her purse and gave everyone a pickled egg hahaha she's a nut! She didn't want to break tradition she said! I love her so much! I do not like pickled eggs, but my dad LOVES them! 
It was a good weekend! Went by too quick!
What'd you do over the weekend?
Pin It

12 comments:

my name is sécia. said...

Sounds like a GREAT weekend!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Clementine said...

I love all of the colors in your pictures!

hayley said...

fun!

intriguedbeing said...

ive deffinatly had to look up how to boil an egg before so now i don't feel so alone

erica1228 said...

yowza, that gold one's fantastic!!

Lauren said...

stop doing fun stuff without meeeeeeee! just kidding!

but seriously...

Becky Farley said...

:) thanks ladies!
erica ;) that's Eli's favorite!
Lauren - you'll be home soon!! And we'll have tons of fun!

mahjong said...

Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog.
mahjong | agario | minecraft | pacman| kizi | hulk | mickey mouse games | sniper games

Friv4 Games Online said...

And money. Thank God for instant loans! It is usually fast loans difficult to approach
happy wheels demo | friv | happy wheels game

ngocanh said...

Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one.
temple run 2 l download temple run 2 l temple run 2 game l temple run 2 download l temple run 2 app

ngocanh said...

Nice! thank you so much! Thank you for sharing. Your blog posts are more interesting and impressive.
geometry dash apk l geometry dash game l geometry dash l download geometry dash l geometry dash app

ngocanh said...

I think there are many people like and visit it regularly, including me.I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
launcher l download launcher l launcher apk l launcher app l launcherapp