Saturday, April 9, 2011

Family, tea, and one finished afghan!

My brother surprised me by coming home from Tallanasty (Tallahassee/FSU) this weekend! I was stoked! We met up with my friend Lydie and I FINALLY gave her the afghan I've been making her! Wootwoot! She liked it! :) Lydia and I when to TeBalla on Davis Island, which is a sorta new super great loose leaf tea spot! Lydie is a tea pro, I only like going to tea places with her haha! 
Danny and Eli skipped shells in the bay while waiting for us. Picking out good tea takes time! ;) 
The weather was so nice my dad and I took Eli to see the American Victory ship in the bay (we got to go for freenintynine -wootwoot)! Then I took Eli and Mickey to the park for some skateboarding. Mickey does NOT like to skateboard ps! It was a very good Saturday!
How's your weekend?!

Pin It

9 comments:

Jordan said...

Love that Afghan, so cute!

meredith said...

Sounds like a great weekend! The afghan is beautiful!!

Steph said...

Looks like you really have been making the best of spring so far! We have been spending most of our free time apartment hunting. Ready to find a place and move already! Love the afghan :) Any gal that gets one sure is lucky ;)

Windsor Grace said...

You are the most prolific crocheter I've ever seen

amy lapi said...

go NOLES! <3

danny said...

ahh yes GO NOLES! I'm so glad i got to come home and see everyone finally :) although I'm sure in 3 weeks after i graduate and am home for good you'll all be sick of me :) jkjk glad i got to see feli and use my family and child sciences skillz on him! love you all and miss you already! see ya soon ;) #facewash&toothpasteplz

laoose said...

Ultra jelly of that afghan, its so pretty!... when I move back to tampa can WE be as good of friends? make neon cuppycakes togetha?

Carrie said...

love the afghan and looks like a wonderful weekend :)

Illustrated Ink said...

What a great Saturday! Of cousre your friend liked her afghan, it's beautiful. I love going to tea shops, and you're right, picking out good tea does take time! ;)