Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Handmade Stamp by Kozue

Couple portrait stamp
A week or so ago I was reading through blogs and saw this post on A Beautiful Mess. I instantly went to Kozue's etsy because I was totally in love with the thought of a Brian and Becky stamp! We haven't made our Save the Day cards and I thought It'd be cool to incorporate this into them!
First about the stamp - This was one of the best etsy experience I've ever had (and I've had a lot hahaha)! She emailed me a proof so so quick, the prices are incredible, the production is perfect! Plus I ordered a Mickey stamp just because this one was so awesome and don't you think a Mickey stamp just be cute/hilarious?!  In short I highly recommend shopping at Kozue's Shop! I'm so happy with Brian and my stamp, so happy! Oh and take a look at the blog Girls are Crying, she have lots of wonderful drawings, stamps, and pictures of her cute pup!
As for wedding stuff I'll do a post soon filled with ideas and updates, because we have a bunch! I hope your week is going great! I'm looking forward to this weekend and a little road trip. What do you have planned for the weekend?
Pin It

19 comments:

misslarissabree said...

planting little boxes of flowers for our patio!! and hoping its sunny!!

p.s freaking love the stamp!

rachael said...

this is so cute Becky! I wanna hot man to be in a stamp with meeee lol

Kat said...

That is so cool! I saw Elsie & Jeremy's stamp too and it was so cute. I think we might need one for our wedding. We have already done our Save the Dates but maybe we could stamp the back of our invitation envelopes with this and our return address. I am going right now to check out their shop!

marysza said...

yup i saw this post at beautiful mess also and i was so in love with those stamps! i want to get my own also.. but further in the future..!

Deer Donna said...

oh it looks soo cute! you guys are the cutest!!!!

apparentlyjessy said...

That stamp is awesome, she really make it look like you both! I'll pop over to her Etsy store to check it out now! :)

Jamie said...

Using this stamp on your save the dates is such an adorable idea!!

harmonybatham said...

so cute!! I'll have to get one of my curly headed little girl!

Courtney said...

Wow! What a great idea! I love it and I bet that if I saw it somewhere and didn't see it associated with your blog that I would know it was you.

chelseybell. said...

so awesome--the stamp looks great!

I am super excited for you guys.

Amber said...

You know I love the stamp! I can't wait to see how the Mickey one turns out... cute no doubt:)

I love that you are already talking about the weekend...and let me tell you that it can't come soon enough. Where are you guys heading this wknd? The Keys?

Scott has his play Friday and Saturday and then we are having a bday party for Mark Saturday night. Sunday I will be hopefully eating some deviled eggs for Easter:) LOL!

Chelsea said...

I WANT ONE!!!! this would be a super cute wedding gift.

Chelsea said...

I featured this post in my weekly roundup of my favorite links this week.

thanks for the inspiration!

have a great weekend.

-Chelsea

www.usthreebirds.blogspot.com

O. said...

this is so amazing, love it!!!!!!!

janel. said...

totally ordered a janel and adam stamp AND a catalina stamp!! It's so good to know someone else is super crazy about their dog :) xo
janel

miss teacups. said...

so so so cute. i want a mikey & carly stamp...even though we're not getting married :) yet...hehe.

it turned out so good! i can't believe how much they actually turn out looking like the people!

94 hằng said...

Mostly people have all the same things when they are writing academic task or any other writing, especially light music most people like during the writing.

subway surf , baixar subway surf, subway surf download , download subway surf

94 hằng said...

Mostly people have all the same things when they are writing academic task or any other writing, especially light music most people like during the writing.
dream league soccer download , dream league soccer apk , download dream league soccer , dream league soccer

94 hằng said...

You need to have time to take care of the active. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you.

baixar banana kong , banana kong , download banana kong , banana kong download , banana kong , banana kong