Thursday, April 28, 2011

Quick Hello!

Hello gang! I've been way under the weather this week, but I'm feeling better today! My new 8 inch Serpent Dunny came in the mail from Kidrobot today, so I was stoked about that! It's awesome! I can't wait for Heidi Kenney's YUMMY Dessert Keychains to come out! Here's a few photos from my toy collection!
 In other news, I'm shipping out my Crafty Peep Swap craftiness tomorrow to the lovely Steph Kelly! I'll take some photos tonight, but I may wait to post them because I love the surprise! But I'm also a huge ruiner of surprises, so I may post them hahaha! 
The biggest news is my little brother, Danny is graduating from FSU this weekend! I'm so so happy and excited for him! The gang is heading up to Tallanasty (that's my nickname for Tallahassee because it's kinda gross) and then over to the Rainbow River. Lots of driving, but it's gonna be a very good weekend! I hope yours is filled with awesomeness! Any siblings graduating? How are your Crafty Peep Swap items coming along?
Pin It

8 comments:

Christina R. Griffith said...

Sent mine out today and posted to your flickr pool, love it!

steph kelly said...

haha, can't wait to see it! whether it's on your blog or in the mail ;)

The Prairie Hen said...

Mine is done, in it's box and ready to be shipped!

The Krafty Cupcake said...

Mine is done and waiting to go. We have a couple on Bank Holidays so cannot post til Tuesday now!Will post pics later. Sue x

Claire said...

Mine is done and ready to go!
I didn't know about the new Dessert keychains!!!!
I'm soooo excited!

Lauren Calderon said...

Hey Becky! I signed up for it..but never got anyone to swap with..

RollerScrapper said...

I shipped mine out and it got to my swap partner on the day after Easter. I am really looking forward to seeing what she made!
Here's a link to my peep bunny scarf

Jenn @ Live Love Life Now! said...

Serpent Dunny is amazing!! I just went to Kidrobot.com and am contemplating buying him for my boyfriend...who is from Mexico and LOVES the Aztec series.

In fact when we were in NYC earlier this year he spent at least thirty minutes trying to figure out which Azteca II blind box held Cantinflas...his childhood comedic hero. And by some miracle he picked right!

You have an amazing toy collection and I'm jealous of your Frankenstein...all of my friends have collected him except for me!!