Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Scrabble Love

Sweet Rosie sent me these Scrabble Cookies last night! They are so awesome! Last week she sent me the link to the amazing Scrabble Cake! I want both the cookies and cake now! Some people are cake people and some are cook people! I happen to be both! ;)
 I forget if I saw this on Twitter or if it was emailed to me!? I hate when that happens! 
But aren't these greeting cards so sweet! 
 And these Scrabble Pillows!!!! OMG! I want these ones specifically! Can I do a wedding registry on etsy? ;) I wish! COZY! <3


Lauren and I both THANK YOU for all the dress LOVE! :) 

Pin It

11 comments:

Carrie said...

those are all so cute I love the cards :)

Carrie

Lindsay said...

Oh I love all of those! The pillows are especially awesome! I love Love LOVE scrabble, and I'm addicted to Words with Friends on my phone. Thanks for sharing!

Mrs. Biscuit said...

Those cookies are so precious! <3
Oh, and the scrabble pillows are the best! I just wish they weren't so expensive. I see a crafting adventure in my future!


MuffinLovesBiscuit

Jamie said...

Looove all of these!!!! I think the card is my fave tho. So cute!

Out on a limb said...

The Pillows are a brilliant idea.

Deer Donna said...

i linked you the greeting card from etsy :D xoxox

Becky Farley said...

Yes!! Donna!!! Duh! Sorry! I couldn't remember, but I knew a bud sent it! :) Thank you again they're so cute!

elycia said...

ohhh an etsy wedding registry would be the best thing ever. i think you just came up with a great idea...you should tell etsy. also, tell them to hurry...i have a wedding coming up soon. :)

MafiosaGrrl said...

I also love the idea of registry! These are great finds.

My guy's bday is coming up and I'm getting him custom cupcakes from this fancy place in town called Sift. The theme I designed was "R & R" Robots and Relaxation, he two favorite things. I asked for some scrabble tile ones with his initials. I hope they turn out this cute.

Courtney said...

I'm crazy about Scrabble! The pillows are so so so cute!

Deer Donna said...

haha its okay :D