Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sugar Bunnies!

I like Spring because I get to decorate with sweet, sugar bunnies! Be it peeps or plastic bunnies - they make any cookie or cupcake cuter! On Friday I make cookies, cupcakes, and brownies for work - get everyone zippy on sugar! I was so tired after baking so much! I love Bake it Pretty and HeyYoYo for decorating sweets! Neon food coloring and Peeps packs (only 2 for $.99 at the grocery store) are also awesome! What are you using for Spring Time decorations? I'm curious! I'm in a decorating food mood! :)
Pin It

11 comments:

Allison Drew said...

Aw, I love these so much.

misslarissabree said...

I wish blogger would let us reply to comments in our own blogs!
Anyway my blog misses you too! And you know i love these bunnies. What did you end up using the ones for?

hayley said...

yuummmy! (:

apparentlyjessy said...

Yey! I love Easter! These cupcakes are great, I love all the vibrant colours you always use when decorating!

O. said...

i like the peeps when they are stale, is that weird?

I might have to whip up some cupcakes this month, yours look so good. My problem with baking is that I end up eating too much and I already got in trouble with the doctor for having too much sugar

sdillondesign said...

This is fun! So much color, I love it! I am glad your spring is off to a great start :)

marci said...

I love these pictures! The colors are awesome!

Raspberry Bunny said...

oh i just love this post, the colours, the bunnies, all of it {heart}

cupcake cutie said...

you are so fun!!!! i love all the colours and bunnies. and you are such a sweet co-worker, they are so lucky to have you!:)xo

BEER said...

I wish I worked with you so I can sample those cupcakes they always look so good..... but just having you as a co-worker would rock too.

JulieAnnA said...

Hi there! I found you on Elsie's blog :] I'm glad I did, your blog is so fun! I'm now a follower.

Julie
www.julieannart.com