Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Eli's 007 Birthday Celebration

It was an awesome day! The kids played in the pool and went bonkers with the pinball games! The top secret agents built marshmallow guns! I found this cute blog with a great instructions for marshmallow guns - wootwoot! The birds and ants got a lot of marshmallows. The agents also finger printed themselves. I told them I hope this is the first and only time they get finger printed haha! We turned a boring soccer ball pinata into an AWESOME bomb pinata ;) All the kids got to swing at the bomb, but Eli blew it up ;) The kids also got to soak the all adults with invisible ink! Made some people nervous haha!
The cake was also a bomb - with red and blue swirls inside! Eli needed some help with the sparkler candles ;) After cake we saw our friend the gator in the canal - he's still small don't worry and he's more scared of us than we should be of him!
I know he knows, but Brian thank you for being completely awesome! I am also so so thankful for our families! We couldn't have done it without their help! You are all the BEST! 
I took a zillion photos yesterday- here are just a few of them
The day was so fun and completely wore me out - it was worth it! 
Certainly glad we have a whole year to plan another! 
Pin It

10 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

haha - love it! Especially the mustaches!

Sway said...

OMGosh! That looks like the best fun ever! The bomb cake and pinata are inspired!
Luvluv

nicole said...

so cute! such a cute theme. Everything looks great.I love the idea of transforming the pinata

Lizette said...

What a bomb birthday party! Looks like everyone had a really good time. Great job Becky!

sécia said...

Awesome birthday party.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Windsor Grace said...

You did an amazing job! I love all of the invitations you made and the cds, they're amazing! And the party turned out adorable, seriously. I'm glad you guys had so much fun :)

Miranda said...

You did an awesome job! Looks like the coolest birthday party a 7 yr old could ask for!

Claire M. said...

Fantastic party! the theme is so unique :)

Claire M.

Stephanie Dillon said...

My grandparents used to live in Florida and they would tell me about the gators! Eeeep I couldnt take it. That party looks like so much fun, you put so much love into it.

Allison Holt said...

Aww it looks like it was so so much fun Becky! I'm glad it went well and without a hitch.

Also, Eli looks so much younger without his little glasses on. Aww!!

Allison