Monday, May 9, 2011

Lauren is Home!!!!

laurenfartley

My whole family is stoked Lauren is home, but I think Eli's excitement beats us all! I think I told him a month ago Lauren was flying to Tampa in May and everyday since we've talked about it. I love how much he loves her and vice versa! We designed and printed a Welcome Home Lauren banner at work today! Thanks Dave for cutting it out for us! Eli and I went to the airport a little early and waited and waited, he held the banner the entire time just incase! He melts my heart! Once we saw her Eli raced to her to showed her the banner! He helped with luggage and everything! We picked up Pei Wei for the family and lovely Lydie. It was an awesome night! And it's gonna be an awesome summer!
Pin It

4 comments:

steph kelly said...

oh my goodness, how cute is he?! adorable :)

awesome to hear that your sister is back in town! that's exciting!

O. said...

he's so stinking cute! And it is very exciting to have your sister back home.

Kat said...

aww he is just the sweetest!

Claire said...

Awww! He is such a sweetie!