Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lucky Number 7

There was no sleeping in this weekend! We were up and at em! Eli turned 7 and in 5 whole mins learned to Knee Board! It was nuts! He had never done it before and Brian gave him direction and a
 few pointers and BAM he was doing it perfect! I was so proud of him! Brian and I both got a bit of wakeboarding in and now my body hurts so bad! My muscles (or lack there of) are kinda pissed at me! ;) We hung out with Mickey and my sister all weekend too - it was perfect! We went to Tarpon Spring and the famous Sponge Docks for a birthday dinner! Then we lit some "Sparks" (sparklers) as Eli calls them. My sister and I spent Memorial Day at our aunt and uncle's quilting and cooking (I did not cook, I just ate the food ;)). Tomorrow I'll show you all the quilting photos and the awesome quilt my aunt Jax made my sister! Oh also I got a bit of crocheting in while I watch my new most favorite show Oddities on the Science Channel! Have you seen it? It's so awesome - I want to go to Obscura!
This guys my favorite!
It was just an extra wonderful weekend! I told my sister, "I know it sounds corny, but I'm so happy I have my best friend back!" It's true! This is gonna be an awesome summer I just know it! How was your weekend? Any birthdays?
Pin It

8 comments:

janel. said...

Happy Birthday Eli!!! This looks like such a great weekend :) xo

misslarissabree said...

aww becky super cute post Im glad you have your bff back too!

Erin said...

Soo cute! What a good time. :)

Amber said...

Oh Tarpon Springs! Big Poot called you a bad name when I told him you went there...but he quickly apologized:) Such a cute town with some amazing greek food.
And Yay Eli!!! How awesome and brave! I don't think I would even try. Lol!

And double yay for your Lauren being home.

Prajaline said...

I love that show too! I thought I was the only one that knew about it!! :)

Jordan said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Eli!! We LOVE Oddities in our house. Jake and I love watching all the interesting people who go into the shop. The guy who paints with his own blood was pretty cool, great artist.

O. said...

Happy "7" to the little man! Looks like a great weekend. Can't wait to see the quilts too.

aprilavril said...

happy 7th birthday for yesterday! My daughter turned 7 on sunday! I can't believe she's 7. SEVEN!!!