Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

mags and danny
Yesterday was little Maggle's Day! Our Mags (mom) is the best! 
My Aunt Jackie made a delicious feast everyone!
Mother's Day Afghan
I have Brian's Mom the afghan for Mother's Day! She (not so) subtly told me she wanted one! She cracks me up! I thought Mother's Day would be a perfect time to give her hers! She facebooked about it! I don't have a facebook, but Brian showed me and it completely made my day! This is the blanket I made for my mom last year!
graduation quilt
My Aunt Jackie gave this quilt to Danny yesterday for graduating for FSU! She's been working on it constantly! She gets so worried she won't finish, but she always does and they're always perfect!

I hope all you mamas, aunts, grandmas, and big sisters had a great day!

Pin It

6 comments:

taryn said...

i can't believe you don't have a facebook!!!

looks like a great mothers day! you're very talented!

Amber said...

Amazing afghan! You always do such a great job!
I love the quilt your Aunt made! Wow..she is good!
Looks like you guys had a great day! The food looks so yummy!

PS>> Got our bday invitation in the mail. It is so cool and Two Poots wish we could come:)

Carrie said...

Looks like a wonderful mother's day love the afghan :)

Kat said...

Love the colours in the afghan you made. They are gorgeous! The quilt your aunt jackie made is so amazing. It must have taken her forever! My grandma made me and all my cousin's quilts for our 16th birthdays. They are so awesome!

rachael said...

ahhh you guys are the cutest blanket making giving family ever! what a hunk of a brother too! hah

Claire said...

Amazing creations
What a talented family!