Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My ABC's



Olivia from Secretly Loves Pink did a ABC's post and here are mine!
Age: 28
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: all
D. Dogs: Mickey!
E. Essential start to your day: Caffeine 
F. Favorite color: Orange
G. Gold or Silver: Gold
H. Height: 5'4"
I. Instruments you play: None
J. Job title: a little bit of everything
K. Kids: none of my own yet, but Brian has a 6 year old named Eli
L. Live: Florida
M. Mother's name: Mags
N. Nicknames: Becks, beckster, beckles, Beck
O. Overnight hospital stays: tonsils when I was young and that's it
P. Pet peeve: Smacking when you eat - grossest thing in the world
Q. Quote from a movie: "As you wish"
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Lauren who is 24 and Danny is 22 - I LOVE them both so much!
T. Time you wake up: 7:15 or 7:30 on weekdays 
U. Underwear: Cotton only
V. Vegetable you hate: Radish 
W. What makes you run late: everything, getting the boys ready, making breakfast, plucking my eyebrows
X. X-Rays you've had: right elbow - broke it on Mother's Day 
Y. Yummy food that you make: I don't like to cook, but I like to bake sometimes! Cookies, cakes, and muffins
Z. Zoo animal: Monkeys!

Now you do it! I wanna see! Leave them in the comments or give me a link to your blog! :)
Pin It

11 comments:

hellosundae said...

Princess Bride!!! I did this one awhile ago... http://hellosundae.wordpress.com/2011/04/08/abcs-of-me/

The Prairie Hen said...

Love it!

http://prairiehen.blogspot.com/2011/05/abcs.html

sécia said...

Princess Bride!!!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

danny said...

eh you wake up at 730? barf

rosieposie said...

loved this post! i did it myself yesterday but it disappeared in the whole blogger palava today! it might be back tomorrow, the posts are supposed to be returning. if not, it was fun to do anyway!
x

rosieposie said...

it's been restored, feel free to check out my ABCs!

http://happylittlehippy.blogspot.com/2011/05/fun-facts-abc-edition.html

x

amberlee said...

i love this, might link up later! Just found your lovely little blog!

rachael said...

i linked you from my blog Becky!

www.lovelylittlehenley.blogspot.com

Quirky Boots said...

i joined in the mini fun :)

http://deezkatz.blogspot.com/2011/05/abc.html

miss teacups. said...

well, i learned something new about you! i had no idea that you were only 5'4...i totally pictured you taller :)

i'm gonna do it now too!

Holly said...

Love it! I took your challenge and did my own, so much fun!

http://www.myscuttle.com/blog/2011/05/my-abcs/