Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Puppy Love Forever

I have a 3 year old fat puppy named Mickey. He's probably the most rotten pup in town. He knows zero tricks, though when you say, "Wanna go to Starbucks?" he races to the door and he sorta gives high fives when he feels like it. He doesn't know what no means. He'll come right up to your face while you eat. He only loves lamb toys. He pouts. He LOVES treats and will steal them from older slower dogs. He's rotten to the core, just look at the 3 photos below, I was trying to change the sheets on the bed and Mickey would NOT move (this went on for 5 mins).....until I said, "Want a treat?" He raced off the bed and into the kitchen. I understand I'm just reinforcing bad behavior - good thing he's not a human kid right?! I love that little bratty dog SO much! His little face just makes me smile!
 Last week I got that little face tattooed on my arm haha! Along with "Fat Boy" because Mickey is very large for a Maltese pup - he's solid. I joke with Brian that we need to start saving now so when Mickey gets too old we can clone him - I'm only half kidding ;) 
So what do you think!? Do you have a completely crazy love for your pet? 
Pin It

21 comments:

Claire said...

Ahhhh1I love this so so much!
I'm planning this Summer to get a tribute to my late cat Sadie, so I think this it totally lovely!
It's mean, but I laughed about Mickey stealing food from older dogs!
Micky is lucky to have a mummy that loves him so much!!

rachael said...

OMG! That is too cute Becky! Love it!!!!

Lydie said...

Looks like mick loves him some high thread count sheets too! you could always register for dog toys and/or treats for your wedding

Courtney said...

Cute! That is soo you! I love love love my kitties sooo much and I absolutely want to keep their precious little skulls under bell jars when they die. I know it is a bit macabre but I think they are beautiful too and I always wanted a part of them. It would look so pretty in a bell jar with a metal label or something on it. I mean, I don't want them to die for a very very long time but...still.

chelseybell. said...

sweetest tattoo ever.

Alyssa (Redhead Heroines) said...

This is so funny!!!
I also have a pup that is huge for her size... a 12 pound chihuahua! She's not fat, but just solid, like your Mickey.
But, despite her size, Scout is afraid of EVERYTHING. Like, to an astonishing degree. Just yesterday, somebody brought me balloons for my birthday and she literally peed her pants. No joke! But I wouldn't hesitate to get her doggy face tattooed on me either ;)

allison said...

I absolutely have an insane love for my dog, and will definitely get a tattoo devoted to him someday.

The pic of your pup under the blanket is m'fav.

Steph Dillon said...

Mickey looks like so much fun! Your tattoo is lovely. You know i have crazy love for my kitties even if it makes me a bit of a cat lady. :)

Lindsay @ Tails to Tell said...

Cute! You are not alone... I am head over heels crazy about my dogs, too. That's why I've turned animals into a kind of job and paint them. :) It lets me be with my "fur babies" and help others express their love for theirs.

amberlee said...

I am a crazy dog lady! I cant help it, i love them so much and they always can make me smile. Your pup is very sweet x

lindsay harmony said...

That is such a great tattoo! Mickey seems like a rotten little sweetie =]

camille yanair said...

looooooooove it! my two pups are rotten like that. won't let me sleep in the bed unless i give them a treat so they'll get up and get outta my spot!

Prajaline said...

Agh! I love this! I am totally getting a Cody-inspired tattoo soon! I love my little pup!

The Krafty Cupcake said...

What a great tattoo! We have the same behaviour in our Border Collie! She thinks she rules the roost. I think she does too! Sue x

Charis said...

Mickey is too cute! Love the pics of him in the bed ;)

BLahblah Abi said...

wow that really is puppy love!!
i love the pic with your dog under the cover looking all flat :)

taryn said...

i love this sooo much!!

also you pretty much described my dog. i always call him naughty...but i think bratty is better because he's not really naughty...just a huge brat!

Danielleorama said...

Love it! I also have tattoos for my babies<3

miss teacups. said...

haha, it's about time you got a mickey tattoo...i mean really!! haha. too cute becks!

Joanna said...

Your pup is adorable! Makes me wish I had a dog.

Love your tattoo as well:)

Holly Knitlightly said...

Haha aw that is so cute!! I loved this post! :)