Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cute Paper Crafts

Back in January, my sweet friend Amber sent me a birth-week gift via email. She's the sweetest, she sent me multiple small (but incredible awesome) gifts the whole week of my birthday. She knows how much I love paper crafts and foxes, so she sent me these guys- the Forest Friends! I asked Dave to print them out the second I got them - I luckily print at a printing company! ;)  Thank you again Amber - they still sit on the shelf in my office! So I fell in love with Mibo Studios - they are the creators of these awesome paper creatures! Today is the first day you can buy these Jet Set Pets! I LOVE them!! Go check out Mibo Studios for yourself, I think you'll love em too!
Pin It

6 comments:

misslarissabree said...

Those are toooooo cute! I need to get more card stock to print some out!

rachael said...

these are so adorable! I love when friends make big deals of birthdays. makes ya feel so special!

miss teacups. said...

aw, they are too cute!! i love paper animals and love the ones you post about but never have the proper paper and if i try printing them out, they don't stand properly :(

also, i found something that i have to send you!!

miss teacups. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

I am so glad that you still enjoy your little paper critters. These guys are adorable. I love that the bunny has a hawaiin print top on!!! So cute!!

Claire said...

These are so adorable!!