Monday, June 20, 2011

Farley Family Father's Day!

We had a typical Farley Family Function on Father's Day - lotsa food, a movie we made for our parents' 30th wedding anniversary, and fun. Our dad opened all his gifts from us kids and we ate some tasty food Lauren made! It was a great day to celebrate the great dads in our lives!

Early in the morning, Eli and I made Brian pancakes, bacon, and eggs!! We gave Brian little gifts all weekend! Oh and the night before Eli made some beautiful paper flowers for Brian's breakfast tray - he's so sweet! I've told him a zillion times, but Brian is an amazing dad! Eli is one lucky kiddo! I can't wait for our family to grow! 
Lauren worked SO hard at making Father's Day Dinner! It was amazing! It's no small task, cooking for 10+ people (not that I would know bc I've never sone it haha)! It was mostly organic and all tasty! ;) Even the ice cream cake was organic - she's so awesome! And look how cute she is after all that cooking!
This week is full of awesomeness! I'm stoked for it! Can't wait to share with you all! 
Pin It

6 comments:

chelseybell. said...

looks like you guys had a great father's day!

O. said...

Yum. All that food Lauren made looks so good, especially that cake!!!!!

Happy Father's Day to all the great dads out there.

Lizette said...

I've never had organic food. I bet it taste delicious!

rachael said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! and yes, expand that family. Reproduce and put a little more "cute" into the world!

Katelyn said...

30 years! That rocks, but my grandparents would call your parents rookies! haha they've been married for 67 years as of Sunday :) My Nan still jokes she's not sure it'll work out ;)

Jenn said...

you have such and incredibly cute CUTE family, Becky. :)