Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hello Summer!

It's finally here, though here in Florida it feels like it's been here for months - SUMMER!!! That means trips to the Keys, snorkeling, catching lobster, wakeboarding, and getting some sunshine on my see-through pale skin! Here are some of last years Summer memories. Here's the lovely weather here in Tampa this week - hot and rainy - nice. 
My wish for Summer is I learn to crochet little amigurumi - this that how you use the word? 
Olivia that's where you come in ;) 
Have a wonderful first day of Summer everyone!

Pin It

11 comments:

Carrie said...

its so hot here too lol I have a book coming to library to learn to crochet them too :)

Jordan said...

That's one of my goals this year but I've just taken to calling them plushies because amigurumi...well, I'm not sure how to even pronounce it correctly. Good luck!

O. said...

Catching lobster? Where do you do that----take me with yoooou!!!

amigurumi :) you're right. Just let me know when, I feel like I'm setting up a blind date ahahahaha.

Tee* said...

Good luck with your amigurumi endeavor... i decided to learn how last year and i caught on rather quick. I'm sure you're be super at it!!! <3

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

the keys??? lucky!
i love your Florida print :)
-kel

Windsor Grace said...

I gotta admit, I don't really like summer. While it's not quite as hot in Atlanta as it is in Florida, is sweltering. But, your pictures make it look bearable.

♥zoe♥ said...

♥Summer! You'll sure wanted to run away if you're staying a country only summer all year longggg:) Have a good day!

The Prairie Hen said...

omg- if you two have a amigurumi date night count me in! that would be sooo much fun!!!

wonder forest said...

i love your little turquoise owls :) <3
dana

Jenn said...

loving your succulents!! I'm a tad bit jeaous. I've been to a few local nurseries and homedepot and they ones that they have look limp. :/

Michele said...

Florida summers are awesome! Beach time, ice cream, food, Disney, Busch Gardens. One of the only summers I've ever known. Loved looking through you summer memories flickr. You have some inspiring crochet projects! Also, love the That's what she said frame haha!