Wednesday, June 15, 2011

happy paper crafting

If you follow Strumpet's Crumpets you know I have a slight obsession with Paper Crafts! There are SO many amazing things you can do with paper! Here are a few!
I love this little guy! Wanna play lambs?!! ;)

The other day Sara from the Prairie Hen showed me this adorable printable coloring PDF Swedish Summer House by amyawalters on Etsy! I want to make a few with Eli - a whole town!!

 Claire from Nothing Happens Unless We Dream sent me this link to the awesomest 3D Paper Owl from  mmmcrafts! You can download the Owl shapes PDF here and make your own! So cool! 

Saving the best for last, the VERY talented Leila from Tattoo Tales and Illustrated Ink makes the most beautiful Posable Paper Dolls. The Octopus Pinup is one of my favorites, but favorite is difficult to say because I LOVE them all so much! If you're like me and can't choose, she has a pack of 3 you can buy!

Thank you to my sweet friends for always linking me to awesome paper crafts ;) 
Happy paper crafting!
Pin It

9 comments:

misslarissabree said...

These are all so amazing! I totally live vicariously through you in paper crafts!
I love the lamb. Funny with Jackson the pup we call all his toys sheeps. He had a sheep for his first toy and doesnt answer to anything but sheep when getting his toy :)

Claire said...

Thanks for the thanks! haha
I've never really been into paper crafts, but since I've followed your blog and seen all the amazing things you create, I think I'm going to give it a try!
That sheep is very cute!
I think I'll make one for my welsh friend!

chelseybell. said...

lambs!

i love the idea of making a whole town out of the 2nd paper craft--that would be so neat!

The Prairie Hen said...

eep! Thanks for the mention Becky! Now I must go pick my jaw up off the floor...

Lauren Calderon said...

I love love her tattoo illustrations! That mermaid is amazing!

sdillondesign said...

Those owls are too cute! Illustrated Ink has awesome artwork. Love, love, love :)

Michele said...

These are all lovely! I particularly like the lamb

GuppyAl said...

I haven't played with paper dolls since I was a little girl, but I might be taking it up again! Love it...

I'm your newest fan...great site!

Cheers,
Allison
thecheddarguppies.com

Dawniepants said...

Oh my goodness those are amazing. I'd love to be able to do those. I don't think I have the patience and steady hand for it!

Those Owls are FABULOUS!