Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June Paper Calendar!

Happy soon to be Summer!!! I'm very excited about the June being here along with all the sunshine! And June 1st means a new paper craft calendar from The Curiosity Group -wootwoot! This month is the cutest little whale. I printed out one large one and one baby one - thought they looking pretty cute together! I really look forward to the first of the month thanks to The Curiosity Group - you guys are awesome! Here's my little collection from the past 5 months!
Curiosity Group, I'm curious what gang these whales belong to? ;) They definitely have gang tattoos haha! Are they west coast whales? Let me know!
Have a lovely first day of June and download these adorable calendars asap! 
Pin It

7 comments:

marci said...

The whale is so cute! I love this!!

Claire said...

Love them!
So cute!

sécia said...

LOVE this one!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

PaisleyJade said...

Love the whales!! Happy June.

Quinn said...

My twin sister is obsessed with whales! Im totally going to make her this as a surprise :) thanks for posting!

Claire M. said...

I love whales! I'll try to make this one ;)

Windsor Grace said...

OMG, that is sooo adorable!