Thursday, June 9, 2011

Postagram now available!

I am a lover of photographing EVERYTHING and I love printing. I believe in keeping print alive! My dad works at the newspaper here in Tampa and Brian and I work at Sonic Print. Buy print! :)
Ok enough of that! Today my friend Mo, owner of Mity Mo (a very awesome marketing company) emailed me about Postagram! If you have an iPhone or Android you can use Postagram. 
I keep up with many of my friends and blog buds via Instagram - it's an app that lets you put cool filters on your photos and then lets you share them with all your buds! My username is Becksorange on Instagram, come find me! And if you're on Instagram leave a comment with your username! :) If you don't have Instagram no worries you can go to Instagrid and view my photos! It's just a really fun app! 
So now if you have Instagram (and if you don't you can still use Postagram - I think) you can send a friend a tangible postcard with an Instagram photo (or just one from your phone) AND the photo has a die cut around it, so you can pop it out and keep the photo! How awesome is that!!?!?! Completely awesome! AND your first one is free right now! Gotta love that! I just signed up and sent one to Brian from Mickey with Mickey's photo haha, should be here in 3 to 7 days! Wootwoot! 
Here's the link to the Postagram blog!
Pretty darn cool right?! :) 
So if you visit a friend or family member and take photos with them you can send them the photo to their physical address (along with a sweet note) right then! I just think it's so neat! Try it out and let me know what you think! 
Pin It

6 comments:

wonder forest said...

really cool! gonna check this out!!
p.s. miss you around my blog!!
thewonderforest.com
xo
dana

Becky Farley said...

:) dana - I miss your blog too lol I miss all blogs! Gotta get back in the groove of blogging!

sécia said...

I LOVE instagram!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

shivy said...

that is sooo rad! Thanks for sharing, cant wait to send my fam hipstamatic picture with this!

Amber said...

I just love that picture of Daniel! It makes me laugh!!!
I have to do an update to my phone in order to get this app:( Everytime I try to download the update it never works. So frustrating!!!

Kelly Rachel said...

Hopped over here from Instagram to read this! Am going to try sending that first free one and see how it comes out!