Saturday, July 23, 2011

because I had to


It's always Wizard Week in my heart! ;)
My bud showed me how to make these Undesirable No.1 Posters today and they crack me up! Remember in Deathly Hallows when Harry is Undesirable No.1, now you can make your own posters here! So I picked the two most desirable little ones I know and made posters for them! Tada! Partners in Crime - Mickey & Eli! Bahaha I'm planning a Potter birthday for a friend of mine, so I'm obviously making this their birthday card! Have fun with it! 
Pin It

6 comments:

Miranda said...

I wanted to throw my husband a Harry Potter birthday, and he was not a fan. Maybe I'll have one for myself next year. It sounds like so much fun to plan.

Claire said...

haha!
Love this!

Hello Sundae said...

I love both of their hair-dos in these photos! haha

HazelandMare said...

Hehehe, this is so cute and funny! Yes, they both do look rather suspicious! ;) What a good idea!

rachael said...

Ahh Becky, this is so cute!!! Love it!

chrissy said...

your blog is incredible! thank you for sharing this link! {i may or may not have made one for my hamster...} happy new follower.

xoxo
http://tinylittlehappies.blogspot.com/