Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th Starcakes

Starcakes for the 4th of July
Hope you had a fun weekend! We just stay close to home! I decided to be festive yesterday evening and make these Starcakes for everyone at work! I forget where I found the Star pan, but I'm sure it was Target or Michael's. I love any reason to use food coloring, though I know it's not great to consume a bunch, every once in awhile is okay! I overly mixed my cake mix, that's why there's massive air bubbles haha! How was your 4th? Do anything special?

Pin It

6 comments:

Out on a limb said...

Those cupcakes look so festive!
:-)

papermichelle said...

These are super cute!!

Windsor Grace said...

Dude, you're f-ing amazing. Seriously. I've made the tye dye, but a theme?! Unbelievable.

chelseybell. said...

these are so great!

O. said...

yum, yum, yum lucky co-workers. If you ever need me to come work with you let me know, you can just pay me in food

knitxcore. said...

those are crazy cute!