Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Wizard Week!

Happy Wizard Week to you Love Strumpets Crumpets
How are you celebrating Wizard Week? hahaha Casting spells, trading Chocolate Frog Cards, maybe some  Quidditch? Daniel (bud/coworker) and I wish we had a Marauder's Map - like everyday to keep track of coworkers! Sara, a fellow Florida gal, from the wonderful Prairie Hen, has been in the Potter spirit ALL week! So cute! Her blog is very awesome ps - go look!
Here are two of my favorite Potter Crafts!
First the Dark Mark CrossStitch from BombaStitch on etsy! Thanks to Olivia I've been wanting to start cross stitching again! Look at her Star Wars cross stitch!! Awesome! You can get Harry and the gang cross stitch here at WeeLittleStitches!
 Look at this Harry Potter Plush by Heidi Kenney from MyPaperCrane!  So great! I need to get on a PC so I can download the instructions to build a Potter myself!
We aren't going to see the movie today, because I haven't seen the last three. I've just read all the books. I can't wait to start reading the books with Eli! I'm thinking I'll start a Gryffindor Scarf over the weekend!
Maybe tonight we can start watching the Potter Movies we haven't seen OR start from the beginning!!!! Here's my Flickr set of our Adventures in Harry Potter Land! :) Have a happy Potter week! Let me know what you're doing to celebrate! 
Pin It

8 comments:

Jana said...

Okay, that dark mark cross stitch is my next project!

I just know I'm going to ugly-cry at the movie just like I did during the book. I can't believe it's almost over!

(Also, I'm going to the Wizarding World in September. Can't wait to order a butterbeer in honor of my Harry Potter heroes.)

manzanita said...

I love how many bloggers are celebrating Harry Potter! Take a peek at my Gryffindor Bow.http://www.rebeccacaridad.com/2011/07/harry-potter-inspired-olivia-bow.html

rach. said...

i can't wait to see the movie either! it's going to be so good. :)

GREAT blog!
follow me?
www.so--hi.blogspot.com

Allie said...

I love the HP themed projects you've shared! They're so cute!

I actually just finished my Gryffindor scarf today. It's up on my blog if you wanted to take a peek! I bet your scarf will turn out perfectly!

HazelandMare said...

YAY, more Potter crafts! I am so excited that everyone is so excited about this movie!!! Hehe, maybe you can catch up on the other movies this weekend and then see it next weekend (the crowds should be a bit better by then too!). I am just so excited. I cried so much during the last book- I don't know how I will make it through the movie!

knitxcore. said...

i definitely need to catch up on movies before I go! i'm hoping sometime next week.

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

LOVE this. haha i made a similar post as well. i am sooo excited for the final movie!
-kel

Lisa M. Henry said...

Hotmail is an email account of Microsoft Corporation. Like Google's Gmail, it is full of features usually xuyen.Neu of an email you want to register an account please follow these basic steps:
Hotmail login

Hotmail review

Sign in to hotmail

Login to hotmail

Recover hotmail password

Tank Trouble is a very interesting flash game about tanks, about war and about destruction
TANK TROUBLE | TANK TROUBLE 2

One Penguin Takes it personally when he is surfing the web and stumbles upon a web site telling him that he cant fly, after that he sets his mind to research and practice flying until he can prove the world that he can..
Slitherio | LEARN TO FLY | LEARN TO FLY 2

Strike Force Heroes is a new game action-packed shooter from the creators of Raze; with 3 game modes, 15 campaign missions and over 65 weapons.
Strike Force Heroes | Strike Force Heroes 4

Strike Force Heroes 2