Friday, July 1, 2011

July Paper Craft Calendar

July Paper craft calendar
Lookie, lookie! The new Curiosity Group July Calendar is out and way too cute! Here's the link to download one for yourself for freenintynine! I was pretty stoked when I saw this camper paper craft! Last month was whales - very cute! But this camper takes the cake! Plus look at how much the domos LOVE it ;) wonder where they'll go and what they'll see! haha!
Happy Summer
Happy July 1st everyone! Hope all you USA-er have a nice long weekend! Be smarter than the fireworks you set off, wear bug spray, and have a blast! :)
Pin It

10 comments:

Miranda said...

Love the domos too! Have a nice long weekend!

Alycia (thecuriouspug.com) said...

that is really cute! i am going to download it now :) happy 4th!

The Prairie Hen said...

I downloaded mine as well! Thanks for introducing me to the group!

chelseybell. said...

this is awesome!

sécia said...

This one is fantastic. Love it!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [02 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Wahy said...

oh my God, that is so cute!
gonna download it soon. x

Out on a limb said...

To answer your twitter question...
I find it much easier to crochet my granny squares together but I guess everyone has their preference.
Try both on extra granny squares and see what feels best for you!
:-)

missyellowshoes.blogspot.com

I'm Jenn said...

This is adorable and even better it's my birthday month!

Fantasy said...

your ideas look very curious. i like that van craft and the calendar.Do wish to visit my site every bodyjuly 2012 calendarthanks.