Monday, August 1, 2011

August Paper Craft Calendar from The Curiosity Group

Curiosity Group August Calendar
I sure do beep bop boop, Robots! That's I love you, Robots in robot speak ;)
The Curiosity Group came out with the most awesome Surfing Robot Calendar for August! You can download yours here! July's was the cutest, at least the Domos thought so! I've been building these paper crafts every month for the past 8 months - I LOVE the Curiosity Group!
Happy August! My dad's birthday is in August! :) Wootwoot! 
Pin It

6 comments:

sécia said...

By far my favorite one!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

sdillondesign said...

It's awesome!

O. said...

Love it!!!! These calendars are the best.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [02 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

♥Ali Shaye said...

aww, so cute! (:
xo, ali

Perla said...

Hey Becky,

Have you seen the Stampin' Up! Circus stamps and paper?

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/SearchResults.aspx

Type in Circus in the search bar. I saw them and I thought of you! It would be great for a scrapbook for your wedding.