Friday, August 12, 2011

Creepy Cute Crochet

This was a group effort! Thanks to Steph Dillon and Olivia I have finally learned to crochet little creatures, well one little creature haha, but more to come! Steph sent me the Creepy Cute Crochet book, which is so awesome! She's seriously a wonderful friend! And Olivia walked me through building this little monkey. I learn best when I'm shown how to do it. If it wasn't for Olivia I'd still be lost haha! I'm stoked, I want to start a new creature asap! 

He turned out pretty cute - his ears are my favorite! His a bit fatter than the one in the book haha! I didn't have the plastic eyes so I used buttons - not great. 
So I wanna say a HUGE thank you to Steph and Olivia! :) Thank you x 100! 
I hope everyone has an awesome weekend! 
Pin It

11 comments:

Miranda said...

He's so cute! I love his button eyes!

Windsor Grace said...

You did a great job, dude. He's adorable! The people in the book have made that thing 100x, had focus groups, made it 100 more, had photographers tweak the photo. Yours is adorable!

stefani said...

He is cute. I have been thinking I need to maybe try to make an animal or two.

PaisleyJade said...

Super cute!

Sway said...

Go Becky! Thats awesome! I've been eyeing off that book for a little while now, but like you, I really need to learn by stepping through things (theory just goes in one ear and out the other) :)
Please keep posting them as you make them!
Luvluv,
Sway

I Love Crafty said...

Super cute! xxx

Michele said...

What a fun book! He came out just adorable!

Steph Dillon said...

I am so happy you liked the book and I am even happier to see you have already made a little critter! He turned out wonderful. I knew you would be good at this :)

HazelandMare said...

That is so awesome! He's so cute! I'm excited to see what else you make :) I bet they would make such cute little Christmas gifts!

Stela said...

I love him! he's so cute! I wish I could crochet

Rachael Caringella said...

Creepy cute is my favorite.