Saturday, August 27, 2011

Many Mini Mickeys

hi! So many of you know I'm a bit nutty when it comes to my pup Mickey! He's my little love! I also have many crafty friends who feed my craziness! I appreciate them all so much haha! The other day I finished my Mickey-like amigurumi, so I thought I'd round up all my many mini Mickeys!
hey mickey
The first paper Mickey is Steph Dillon's ADORABLE Mickey illustration! Can't even tell you how much I love it, plus she sent it to me in the sweetest way -she's just the BEST! The second little fabric Mickey was made by Dana from Wonder Forest, she has a maltese pup too! The third is the amigurumi Mickey I just finished. The fourth is a felted Mickey I made awhile back-from that I learned felting is tricky and a bit dangerous haha! The last crocheted/amigurumi Mickey was made by the amazing Karla from Itsy Bitsy Spider! It's completely perfect! Aren't they all so awesome!? I can never thank them all enough! Thank you thank you thank you! :) Here's some more Mickey fan art
mickey and the mini mickeys
Hey Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind! Hey Mickey! hahaha!
mickey and crocheted Mickey
He just cracks me up! Love this little mutt! I got him tattooed on me haha! We celebrate his birthday as if he was a person - don't tell him he's not! ;) The Fancy Lady made Mickey cookies for me once haha!
byebye
Here's some more Mickey Love! Oh and here on flickr!
Are you completely crazy for your pet?
Hope your weekend is wonderful!! 
Pin It

12 comments:

dana @ wonder forest said...

Awww so adorable haha I love the last pic! He's such a little cutie.
Xo dana
thewonderforest.com

Steph dillon said...

You know I am crazy for my kitties! It's so cool how they are such inspirations to us :) I am glad you still love your vector Mickey :)

Kathryn said...

Aw, hehe! So cute. Following & off to go check out your tattoo! :]

www.atavisions.com

Michele said...

Such a loved pup!

Claire said...

Oh Mickey!
You're such a little star!

Beertje Zonn said...

So lovely!

Beertje Zonn

alovelylittleworld said...

Eeks! He is so cute. I love the picture of him with all the mini Mickey's!

O. said...

oh Mickey!!!!! he's so cute. he looks a little thinner, he needs some more treats

miss teacups. said...

awwww hahaha soooo cute!!!!

lindsay harmony said...

oh my goodness such an adorable mickey collection! this inspires me to make miniatures of my pup! =]

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

hahahah sooo cute

Kittypinkstars said...

LOVE!!!!!!!! So so so cute!!