Monday, August 29, 2011

Our Weekend

It was a stay at home weekend! I don't mind, sometimes I feel like we gogogogo! I went to a few book stores in search of a certain magazine; Mollie Makes! Finally found one at Barnes and Noble - pretty stoked! Mickey and I cuddled a bunch this weekend ;) We ate pizza from our favorite pizza place, build legos, watched Iron man 2 (is he really a super hero? no!) and crocheted!- it was good!
Sleepy head
This photo pretty much sums up the weekend! :)
Hope your weekend was a good one!
PS - I want to live here! and I LOVE Holly haha!
Pin It

9 comments:

chelseybell. said...

i've been wanting a stay-at-home weekend soooo bad, but it seems like that's the only time I have to do my necessary running about.

one day!

looks like your's was fun and relaxing.

and now i want pizza.

steph dillon said...

Is he on his back? HAHA! So cute :)

misslarissabree said...

OH MICK!I love him!

also love Hollys house!!

Sway said...

Gaaahhhh! How cute is Mick!!! Thats the best snoozy photo!
Luvluv x

miss teacups. said...

hahahaha that photo of mickey sleeping kills me!!

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

CUTE!!<3

sécia said...

That last shot is a riot!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

wall graphics said...

What a darling photo of that cute dog,it's a perfect shot!I just love taking pictures of animals especially dog portraits.Your photo is stunning, and it inspires me to learn more and to explore every aspect of my creativity.

Kerry said...

Mickey!! What a pic. His fat little face just melts my heart. My giant dogs would scoff at me, if only they could read this...