Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy September 1st.......60 days til Halloween!

Today I wasn't able to print the Curiosity Group's paper craft calendar, because it kept wrecking photoshop and the digital printer - whompwhomp - maybe tomorrow! So in the mean time I wanted to remind you my favorite time of the year is right around the corner- HALLOWEEN! To celebrate I got a new phone cover, and not just any cover, but a MyPaperCrane Halloween iphone cover, which I LOVE so much! If her etsy shop is out you can find her adorable honey bear iphone cover at Nordstroms! Here's the link
I'm getting excited about our family's annual Halloween party! Plus both my siblings are back in town, so it's going to be better than ever! We just need to brain storm a theme and costumes! A few years ago we did Vampires - here's our costumes and here are the in-bites! Last year we were dead things - here's the invites; black on black! In 2008 we were Side Show Freaks or Freakie Farleys! My family is AWESOME when it comes to Halloween! I'm stoked! We have the best time together -in my opinion it's better than 10 Christmas combined! :) 
I'd love to hear any Halloween themes you've done in the past or if you have theme you think would be great for our party! Seriously let me know in the comments! 
Happy 60 days til Halloween!
Pin It

14 comments:

Lauren Calderon said...

weird! Mine wasn't working either!!

Carrie said...

I Love Halloween so much!!!!!

did you get my email with the questions?

hugs
Carrie

Carrie said...

haha just got your email thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nova said...

Halloween! YAY! Is it time to plan group costumes yet?

Grateful4Crochet said...

awesome phone cover!!!!!!

Moe said...

Yay!!! halloween!! I think I love Halloween as much a christmas....and I really think it's because there is always glitter involved!!

Can't wait!

chelseybell. said...

ah, halloween!!! so excited!

paperpocket said...

Love that you're counting down to halloween!

Molls @ O hushed October morning mild said...

I love finding other people that go crazy about Halloween. My husband and I love it so much we got married on the 31st so we always get excited about this time of year :)

Corrine said...

The invitations are so cool looking!

miss teacups. said...

haha you LOVE hallowe'en more than anyone i know!! also, did you notice on etsy yesterday i think it was, they had a hallowe'en themed front page and i thought of you, naturally!!

something else that made me think of you is that my tattoo artist and friend teddy is having a studio warming party tonight and it's carnival themed! i'd take photos for you to see (as a lot of planning seems to be going into it) but i can't go cause i work :(

sécia said...

It's my favorite time of year too! Loving that darling iphone cover!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

cant wait!!!!!
-kel

Lover of Dance xox' said...

I LOVEEEEEE Halloween! And very nice blog, I'm a proud follower! xx

My blog now offers FREE sponsor spaces! For all the details check out: http://blog.contemporarydancing.co.uk/p/sponsor.html