Thursday, September 8, 2011

Harry Potter Birthday!

 Daniel is my bestie coworker! We've worked together for 3 years at Sonic Print! We always had cool birthday office parties for each other, just see here, here, and here! He out did himself with the Dexter Kill Room Birthday! hahaha! So this year he got a Harry Potter Birthday! Lucky we week at a printer, because most of the decorations were printed! The Birthday banner was 5x7's using the dafont.com Harry Potter font! I got the chocolate frog boxes and the Bertie Botts boxes from this etsy shop. You just buy the PDFs and print out the boxes and put them all together. I'm not gonna lie the chocolate frog boxes were a HUGE pain in the butt to put together! I downloaded the ButterBeer labels here and just put them IBC rootbeer bottles! Here's more free labels. I made the undesirable No. 1 poster here. I made a bunch of chocolate frogs last night, but forgot them at the fridge at home :( I was so bummed! 
Daniel was pretty stoked, and that's all I wanted! :)
Happy Harry Potter Birthday to you Daniel!!! 
Pin It

11 comments:

chelseybell. said...

this is so great!

Kat said...

This is such a cool idea! At my new work we decorate each others desk for their birthdays. My office buddy loves Harry Potter so I am so banking these ideas till her birthday in January.

steph dillon said...

I will never forget the kill room!
This is all so cute :)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [09 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Miranda said...

I live that you and your office buddy throw at work birthday parties for each other. You did an amazing job!

Danielleorama said...

You're the best! those candy containers look so awesome YOUAWLAYSFINDTHEBESTSTUUUFF!!

Windsor Grace said...

You seriously need to plan parties professionally :)

Jenn @ Live Love Life Now! said...

I always pride myself on my attention to detail, but you always amaze me with how super creative you are...down to the last tiny touch!

Have you ever thought of working as an event planner? I can only imagine how many kids and adults would kill (no Dexter-pun intended) to have these sorts of parties for themselves!

Jenn

rental mobil said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Mags said...

Beck, Great decorations! I bet Daniel loved everything! Give him a big hug and hope to see him soon. I want to hear all about your trip...I hope you had a blast! I love you.
Mom

Emily said...

That is so fabulous. I would die to have someone do that much for me for a birthday specifically a co worker. Awesome sauce stuff.