Thursday, September 22, 2011

Loving.......

Always in love with Alexz from Bird Trouble's Bags and Wallets! She is one talented gal!
 Every bag is one of a kind! The one in the photo below is probably my most favorite! 
 Completely love these teeny tiny embroidered necklaces by Oh My Deer! I don't know which I love most! They're all so cute! 
 I was very stoked when I checked my email a few days ago and saw an email from Beth, a fellow crafter/book lover. She sent me the MOST awesome link to vintage paper dolls that you can print! And guess what - freenintynine! Wootwoot! I loved paper dolls as a kid, my dad would buy me a book of them and I would carefully cut each set out and play with them so cautiously haha! I knew they were so delicate! If you have a kiddo or are a big kiddo you should check out this site
Thank you Beth for the link! :) 
Hope you all are having an awesome week! 
Remember if you have any Roy G Biv or Rainbow party ideas let me know! :) 
Pin It

11 comments:

Danielleorama said...

So glad you link Ohmydeer! I just scooped up some treasure *swoop* :D

Bird Trouble said...

looooobe you!

Carrie Rosalind said...

So cute! I especially love those tiny cross-stich necklaces!! Adorable!

Sarah @ Oh My Deer! said...

holy moly you are the sweetest person in the universe!!! thanks sooooo much for featuring my necklaces!!! eeeek!!!

PaisleyJade said...

Awesome lovings! Feel free to link up with my linky today. xoxo

chelseybell. said...

love the paperdoll link---so awesome. I was just thinking about an old shop that used to sell paper doll books where I live, and I was wishing it was still there. so, this makes my day.

rosieposie said...

those necklaces are the sweetest! x

Susi said...

OMG those necklaces!!!!! i also want them all hahaha :))
What a beautiful blog hun!

x x x

Beth said...

you are quite welcome for the link :)

and i LOVE those necklaces!

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

and i LOVE this list!!!
-kel

miss teacups. said...

i LOVE alex' bags...they are SO adorable!!