Wednesday, September 21, 2011

One Roy G Biv Birthday coming up!

In the Farley Family birthdays are a big deal! My sister, Lauren is going to be 25 in October, so I was thinking a Roy G Biv birthday is in order! Why? Because rainbows are awesome!!! I've been busy on Pinterest looking for ideas, as you can see below! Yesterday I ordered rainbow suspenders from Amazon haha! I'm also getting pumped about using a bunch of food coloring! ;)

If you have any ideas I would LOVE to hear them! :) 
How do I dye my hair rainbow? It's bleached enough to work ;)
Can't wait to see your ideas!

Ahhhhh! Larissa just tweeted me this link! AMAZING!!!!
Pin It

11 comments:

misslarissabree said...

Becky! I wish you would throw my birthday party you always have the most amazing parties!!
Your family is so lucky!

janel. said...

You are such an amazing party planner Becky! I can't wait to see what you come up with. Also, I think that since I am an art teacher, I am going to need that ROY G BIV T-shirt.

heather dawn said...

um, can i please come to this party?! it looks like a dream!

for your hair you CAN use kool-aid & it rinses out over a period of time or there's always manic panic hair dye & I'm sure a hundred other ways to do it too. I love rainbow hair!!(ps IF you die your hair a rainbow I will be so jealous! I've been wanting to do it for so long! lol!!!!)

Lauren said...

Yesssss!!!! This is going to be sooooo awesome :)

I HAVE THE BEST SISTER EVERRRRRRR!!!

Grateful4Crochet said...

That's such an awesome idea! My brother's girlfriend loves big Roy G Biv, so I crocheted them a monster rainbow blanket for their wedding present. It was great!!
I also bought personalised rainbow coasters with their names on it.

Claire said...

Seriously Becky! You are a party planning animal!
I will send you links if I see anything :)
I love the rainblow hair idea!
Can't wait to see what you come up with!
I know it'll be amazing!

Velma said...

AWESOME!!! You do a great job with parties!
Have you seen this TMBG song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf33ueRXMzQ

miss teacups. said...

omg omg omg omg that hair with the braid?!?! coolest thing EVER!!! do it :)

I BLEED PINK said...

I love that your pumped about food coloring...your the best!!

Becky Farley said...

You gals are all toooooo sweet! Thank you! xx :)

Lauren said...

Hi! I LOVE rainbows too :D I have a whole pinterest board dedicated to the (and I see we have some of the same pins :) )
http://pinterest.com/lozzabee/rainbows/
xo