Monday, September 5, 2011

September Paper Craft Calendar

I've been really looking forward to the month of September! First I am going to hang out with the wonderful Amber Cox from Hoot-n-Annie and were taking a train to Chicago to see the Renegade Fair Fest- SO STOKED!! Another equally excited event is my best friend's baby shower- can't even put my excitement into words!! And there's birthdays even another weekend! :) I'm happy September is here!
I was finally able to print out this month paper craft calendar from Scout Creative (aka Curiosity Group-they changed their name). I had a bit of trouble printing from the pdf, I ended up taking screen shots and printing from those haha! May not be the highest resolution, but that doesn't really matter! ;)

So anyone else going to the Renegade Craft Fair this year!? If you are let me know and we can meet up!

Pin It

4 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [05 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

O. said...

I'm so jealous, I want to go!

Carrie said...

I wish I was going! I have been wanting to go to one for a long time. Maybe sometime soon.

Illustrated Ink said...

You are going to love it, Becky! Renegade is a fab show!