Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Eyeball Wreath

 One of my favorite little crafters over at Oh My Deer made the MOST awesome Eyeball Wreath and she shared her DIY with everyone! Take a look! I had to make one! 
While we were at Target one day, Eli saw the eyeball string of lights and I thought maybe I could add it in the eyeball wreath and TADA! It's pretty easy, you'll just need eyeballs, hot glue (burned myself pretty good with mine while making this), and a foam wreath.
Only 6 days til Halloween! :)
Pin It

8 comments:

Victoria Gayle said...

That is so damn cute! I'll have to make one next year :)

Maureen said...

So super cute!

Kerry said...

This is AWESOME!!!!
I saw a handy tip (on Pinterest, of course!) to use pool noodles, or pvc insulating foam (like from Home Depot, etc) to make foam wreaths. Saves a few $$! And who doesn't love that?

Sarah @ Oh My Deer! said...

awe becky your the best everrrrrrrr!!! I have to say though........ your wreath turned out WAYYYY cooler!!!!! the eyeball lights is just SO awesome!!!!!!

Grateful4Crochet said...

I love this- it's fantastic!!!

Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [27 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Velma said...

LOVE!

Susi said...

hahahah omg, it's fantastic, i wanna make one too!

always joy to visit ur blog girl,
happy halloween!

x x x Susi