Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Goodie Bags & EyeBall Roses

Halloween is near
Getting ready for the Halloween Party this weekend! Got a bunch of Halloween goodies together for Hag Bags - witch goodie bags! I filled them up with temporary tattoos, vampire whistles, skeleton hands, candy, bouncy eyeballs, etc. Last year I made Witch's Broom Goodie Bags! And for Eli's class we made Trick or Treat Bags! And I made a beautiful bouquet of Eyeball Roses! Told Brian I'm going to use them in our wedding too - jk! ;) I wish I could have a Halloween wedding- Jk again - kinda!
What type of Halloween goodies are you making!?
Only 4 days til Halloween! Wooowhoooo!
Pin It

2 comments:

miss teacups. said...

you are so crafty, my goodness!! i think the eyeball roses are so cuuuute!! what a good idea.

Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [29 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria