Monday, October 24, 2011

Local Art Show Coming Soon!

St. Petersburg Art Show Nov 6th 2011
Hey mark your calendars!! Olivia from OliveOh and I are going to be in A Holiday Affair Art Show! We're pretty stoked about it! It is the first art show either of us have done! So if you're local or local-ish please come by and say hi! We will have afghans, crocheted awesomeness, paper goods, hand sewn goodies, etc. Hope to see you there! And I'd love to hear from you veteran Craft Show Gals - if you have any tips for us that'd be amazing!! :)
Pin It

4 comments:

Lauren Calderon said...

yay so fun!! congrats!!

Velma said...

HAVE FUN and good luck!!!

My Creative Fields said...

Good luck! I am sure you will do great. Craft fairs are a blast & become addicting

sdillondesign said...

aww! I wish I were local so i could come support you!!