Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Paper Bat Flakes


Last Christmas Eli became little obsessed with making snowflakes haha see here! It's not even Halloween yet and Eli was asking if he could make some snowflakes haha -I hate saying no to any creativity so I thought we could make BAT Flakes!!!!!!!
 So I bought a bunch of that scrapbook paper in black and used these bat templates I found on Pinterest. I learned how to fold the perfect snowflake last year, here's my little tutorial - and I folded the black paper (you need a square - that's why the scrapbook paper was perfect) then drew just half the bat on the folded piece. I let Eli cut them out from there! They turned out pretty awesome I think! We also tried to make spiderweb too - those were a bit tricky! 
Let me know what you think of our Bat Flakes and if you make some I'd love to see your flakes! :) 
7 more days til Halloween!! I can't wait!
Pin It

4 comments:

Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [26 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

NIXNAX said...

Congrats on the feature on CraftCrave and also i think you are tad bit talented ;)

sdillondesign said...

Becky! These are pretty awesome!

Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [27 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria