Friday, October 14, 2011

Paper Streamer Chandeliers DIY

Paper streamer chandeliers
Here's a super easy DIY for Paper Streamer Chandeliers!
What you'll need:
1.party streamers
2. scissors
3. embroidery hoops
4. yarn/string
Paper streamer chandeliers DIY
Cut as many streamers as you want, maybe a yard or so long. Then put those streamers in the hoop, take the other part of the hoop and close it shut! I flip the streamers over the hoop, so you can't see the hoop.
Paper streamer chandeliers DIY
Take three pieces of yarn or string and tie them evenly on the hoop. And then repeat, repeat!
Paper streamer chandeliers DIY
These Paper Streamer Chandeliers are perfect for the ROY G BIV birthday we're having over the weekend! Wish they could stay up all the time! :)
Pretty easy huh!? So now if you make them link my the photos and add them to the Strumpet's Crumpets Craft Flickr Group!
Have an awesome weekend! 
Pin It

10 comments:

misslarissabree said...

Thats so awesome!! I am going to make these for my birthday!!

taryn said...

i love this idea! so easy and cute!

Kathryn said...

I am so going to make these for the apartment! Thanks for the tutorial!

www.atavisions.com

Carrie Rosalind said...

Love this idea! I think I'm going to have to make some in orange and black for my Halloween party!

Sway said...

They are beautiful! They add so much fun! I've got to try this out. Thanks for the tute!

Luvluv,
Sway xx

Carrie said...

awe cute!!!

beingzhenya said...

This is so awesome!

Amber said...

I am going to make some of these for our halloween party!!! Yay!!! Thanks for sharing!
XOXO

Anna H. said...

Such a cute and simple idea!

And this is so random but Becky do you drink La Croix? I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Charis said...

That looks absolutely fantastic! Might do that for my birthday party!