Friday, October 7, 2011

Things I Want!

Over at Knitxcore, he made the cutest fabric pumpkins! The fabric are so wonderful!
Hopefully I'll have some time before Halloween to make a few! 
 Holy Moly! I LOVE this Cross Stitch iPhone Case! You can buy a DIY one here! And just so you know the new iPhone 4S will be the same size as the iPhone 4 so it's safe to buy this case if you were thinking about upgrading! Wootwoot!
How awesome is this Leprechaun  Cake!?!? I'm thinking about making it for my sister's birthday - it's a ROY G BIV themed birthday

OMG I'm in love with Twinkie Chan's Jack O Lantern Fingerless Mitts! baaaaaaa I WANT them! Aren't they great, but I need some cool weather first hahaha!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! 

Pin It

11 comments:

Velma said...

I want that iphone case!!!!!!

Carrie said...

super cute stuff!!!

Charis said...

I want those gloves!!!!!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [07 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Miranda said...

I'm seriously thinking of getting that iPhone case. I think that cake would be awesome at your sisters birthday party.

GraphXGrrl said...

I love the Twinkie Chan gloves too! She had a pumpkin hair piece listed as well that was pretty cute.

ridhwan ruslan said...

Hello there, simply turned into aware of your blog thru Google, and found that it is really informative. I?m gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of other folks will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

sécia said...

Great list! That pumpkin is super cute.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

chelseybell. said...

that phone case is amazeballs.

Amber said...

MUST have that iphone case....and they are sold out. Whomp whomp!!!! Seriously...I have to have one!

Susi said...

Pumpkin gloves omg!!!!!