Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend Adventures

We LOVE a good carnival - as you may know! ;) 
We rode rides, eat funnel cake, and had a blast with our family!
I also got to take a second photo of Eli in front of the Scrambler ride, which is called Big Eli. I took the first photo when Eli was teeny tiny! Made my whole weekend! He's such an awesome kid! 
On Sunday we taught Eli how to use Twizzlers as straws and celebrated my uncle and moms birthdays! My aunt made the best German Chocolate Cake EVER!! 
 After the awesome cake we took Eli to the Bro Bowl of Tampa! Brian skated there as a kid, then it had different surroundings, but it was the same old Bowl. 
 Eli instantly loved it. He just wanted to get in it, but there's rules to skating - no snaking a spot in line! So he watched all the big kids skate and practiced on the sidewalk. Brian showed us he was still awesome and skated the Bowl! He took Eli around it a few time and it was very precious! We told him we'd take him again next weekend! :) 
It was a very good weekend! I hope yours was awesome! 
Did you celebrate any birthdays or learn sometime new!? 
Pin It

4 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in to say hi! Looks like a blast!

chelseybell. said...

you guys have so much fun!

starburst used to have licorice and I would always use them as straws for my mountain dew--they tasted better after the had a little more sugar in them :).

nova said...

We've been taking the kids to the "teenagers" skate park recently, the "take your turn" rule is a tough one to remember.

Jamie said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend! I love the "then and now" pictures of him infront of the big eli!