Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy November......

......3 days in, I'm a bit late!
November Paper Craft Calendar
Here is Go Scout Creative's Paper Craft Calendar for November! I really love this one! The colors are so great! The story goes, this Toucan wants nothing more than to be a cuckoo bird and live inside a beautiful clock! Tada! Wish came true!
Here are a few paper craft calendars from past months!
I'm excited about November! Olivia and I will be doing a Craft Fair this weekend over in St. Petersburg, if you live in the area you gotta come by and say hi! Please! :) Learn more here! Hope to see you there!
Pin It

3 comments:

O. said...

i love this one!!!!

Barbara said...

Hi Becky, I just wanted to let you know how much I love your blog! I've decided that us bloggers need to stick together so I've pledged today (see I'm a bit late too ;) that when I visit a blog and love what I see I must leave a comment to say so! I love that you are a funky crafter that's not afraid to crochet and do all the daggy retro stuff (a woman after my own heart) keep up the fab work and thanks for always inspiring me when I lose my mojo ;)

Megan said...

What a cute idea - and I love anything involving toucans!