Monday, November 7, 2011

Oh Strumpets - our first craft show!

Oh Stumpets
This past Sunday Olivia from OliveOh and I did our first craft show ever! We were both pretty nervous!
My friend Mo from the wonderful MityMoDesign told me about the Craft Show and I was stoked to join, but not without Olivia! Ha! I can't remember if I said, "wanna do the craft show with me" OR "ok we're doing this craft show together...." :) haha! Together Olivia and I made "Oh Strumpets!" Tada!
Olivia and my craft show table
Olivia made the cutest crocheted creatures! Everyone wanted a fat headed bear - they're the CUTEST!! Also a bunch of gals were super interested in learning to crochet the cupcakes! Olivia is teaching a class Nov. 26th at the lovely Rachel's shop, Eugenia Woods. I finally met Rachel over the weekend - she's so gorgeous and sweet! SO if you're in the Tampa Bay Area and wanna learn to crochet go sign up for the class here!
Ok where was I?! The Craft Show! It was just so fun! The nervousness went away and we had the best time! It was a small craft show, but perfect for two beginners! The whole Farley gang came out to say hi and make my day! Eli tried to steal our business haha ;) It was just a ton of fun!
ohstrumpetscraftshow
1. Olivia's adorable crocheted cupcakes - sign up for her crochet class here! 2. Jennifer and her hubby Jacob had the most awesome table EVER! Those two are gonna have some crafty, clever kids! 3. Eli, being so precious! 4. Charlie and Daniel came by to give their support so we gave them buttons! I have such awesome buds! And a huge thank you to my family for coming out and being so sweet!
It was a very awesome day and we're ready for another craft show soon!!!
I'd love to hear your craft show stories!!
We sold a bunch of stuff - more than I thought we would haha! I will be having an etsy update tomorrow - pretty excited about that! :) Have an awesome week!

Also I'm thinking we need an Oh Strumpets! Holiday Craft Swap - what do you think!!?!?!
I'd love to hear your ideas and if you'd be interested!

Pin It

15 comments:

Jordan said...

Woo Hoo, Congrats!! I have my first craft fair on Dec. 5th and I'm pee my pants nervous. ahhhh!!!!

Spokhette said...

Congrats!! I also just had my own craft show... It did not go as well as I wished...

Becky Farley said...

Jordan - I know that feeling, but it will be great!!! Where is it?!

Spokhette - I'm sorry to hear that! I bet the next will be better! I learned quite a bit from this one!

Barbara said...

Congrats on the craft fair - wish I was closer so I could come (bit of a hike from Australia ;) Not sure what a holiday Craft Swap is, but it sounds great. What is it and how do you join in?

nicole said...

that;s awesome that you did the craft fair. I have to get my act in gear and make it happen. very inspiring

Lisa said...

That just looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys were successful! And I would like one of everything, if you please. :)

And YES to a swap!

Velma said...

AWESOME! I did one craft fair and it wasn't too successful. It was outside, I was trying to balance another event at the same time -- more work than I wanted! But my sister is trying to talk me into more!!

YES to SWAPS!!!

Kerry said...

Yes yes yes to a swap!

And WOO HOO to your first show! Makes me want to get my butt in gear and do it too... congrats! Glas it went well!

Lizette said...

Do you say, "Craft Swap?" When? I'm in!

Windsor Grace said...

Your set up is pretty much the cutest craft show table I've ever seen

chelseybell. said...

looks like you two were a hit! i love the set up of your table--all the bright colors would have definitely caught my eye. I'm glad your first craft show went well, and I hope you and olivia do more together or separate.

p.s. jennifer and jacob's table is amazing!

Holly Knitlightly said...

Awesome!! Looks like it was such a blast! Ahh, I wish I had a crafty friend around here to do a craft fair with me! It seems like it's so much more fun to do it with a friend. :)

Kellie said...

Fabulous craft booth. LOVE the name too. When are ou girls taking it on the road to Oregon? :-)

Dez Schwartz said...

Super awesome! Congratulations! :)

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

thats awesome! i so wish i could have gone!!!
-kellie