Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Our Halloween

Strumpets Halloween
I'm so sad to see Halloween go! So let's make it last a bit longer by going through all the photos haha!
1. We decorated all day Friday and Saturday for our Haunted Arcade Party, Mickey obviously helped too! 2. I made Pacman Pumpkins for our Haunted Arcade Party! This Pumpkin was to tough to carve, so it worked out perfect because I just painted it and the gourds! 3. Eli picked orange and black to put in Mickey's hair - Mickey doesn't have a clue haha, he just looks cute! 4. Lauren and Eli cut out cats and owls Friday - they looked awesome! 5. On Sunday we brain stormed about what pumpkin we should carve, I picked a domo, Lauren picked a sugar skull, and then Eli said, "Dunny!!" And Dunny is was! It was ok for our first try - haha I am NOT a good pumpkin carver ps. 6. That's a giant chocolate rat I made for a fellow at our office, who happens to have a rat named Possum hahaha - perfect for Halloween!
I'll be back to share all our Haunted Arcade Party pictures soon!
I hope you had a super spooky Halloween! :)
Pin It

4 comments:

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [02 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

chelseybell. said...

your haunted arcade party sounds like such an awesome idea--can't wait to see the pictures.

Jessica said...

Love the pacman pumpkins! Never seen that done before, such a cute idea.

Lisa said...

So sad Halloween is over! But it looks like your house had a lot of fun! And if you think you can't carve a pumpkin, you should see my work. Sheesh. Haha.