Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Crafts I Love

One of my most favorite people/crafters, Virginie made these awesome "unbreakable" tree ornaments haha! Yarn Balls! So SO perfect for a house with little ones racing around! If you have cats though you may wanna watch out! ;)  So you should go over and check out Virginie's Blog - she's sorta super awesome! Her etsy shop, The Happy Apple has the cutest crocheted creatures! Go see!

These adorable and kid made ice skate ornaments by Katie and Hope from SkunkBoyCreatures! I think Eli would like to make these for his mama or teacher! I want to make them for my bud best! 

Pretty Doily Light Garland by Free People! This could stay up til Valentines ;) 

krampus cards
I love all things Krampus ps but these take the cake! 
You better be good or the Krampus will GET YOU!!! dundundun!



Pin It

3 comments:

Vic said...

Oh those yarn ornaments would indeed be a kitty-cat's dream! I can see disaster in certain households!

PaisleyJade said...

Cool as creations. Check out this Kewpie doll aka baby Jesus... http://dee-construction.blogspot.com/2011/12/come-on-in.html

katiebug92 said...

those ice skates are lovely!