Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holiday Craft Loves

Rachel from Smile and Wave is always making the prettiest things! Her Flower Bauble Wreath is no exception! The colors she chose are wonderful! She posted a DiY on her blog so you can make one too! 

 Completely in love with this Scandinavian Inspired Star Garland from Creature Comforts! It's so perfect! I think Eli could help make it too!
 Over at the PurlBee, they are making these adorable cross-stitched ornaments! I've been itching to cross-stitch! This may be a great project to start on! 
Anna Maria Horner is one of my favorite crafters/designers/quilters/mama - she does it ALL! Aren't these glitter covered bulbs too pretty

Do you all have any Holiday DiYs you're loving!? Share em!
Pin It

4 comments:

Jeff Hardy said...

nice craft. Now you can use this business directories of india
to promote wood crafts import & export business.

eef said...

ooo i love those glittery bulbs!

i made a penguin ornament tutorial you might like.
http://eef-etc.com/2011/penguin-ornament-tutorial/

and some printable cards.
http://eef-etc.com/2011/free-printable-holiday-cards/

happy holidays! =]

sdillondesign said...

I love that wreath! I keep thinking I need to make some stuff for the new apartment for Christmas but Eli and I are so easily distracted! :)

~kjirsten~ said...

Thanks for sharing the total cuteness. I am partial to the Scandinavian garland since it is my heritage. :-)
XOXO