Monday, December 19, 2011

Our Christmas Tree is Up......

....finally! haha! Christmas is so close haha!
We got a tree last week, but there were giant red ants on it - no good!
Eli Decorating
Friday night we got all the ornaments out and decorated the whole house!
Oh and Eli and I made a Straw Star Tree Topper! We took a foam ball and a paper towel roll and straws. Oh and LOTS of glitter haha! I'm gonna do a DIY! 
Toy Tree
Eli and I put up a teeny tiny toy tree! We collect Heidi Kenney's chain keys and we used them as ornaments! We also got together all our Holiday Dunnys! What do you think? I LOVE it! 
haha! I wish our whole tree was like this! 
Cheaney Farley Christmas Tree
Tada! It's a giant tree - thanks to Brian haha! Eli still has a few more flakes to make to fill the windows! He did pretty good though! *note in this last photo, on the couch, see that little arm? That's Eli, asleep! He's so so cute! He fell sleep watching the Holiday Myth Busters with his dad! 
Be Merry!
Got my crocheted star garland out from last year! 
Wreaths
Haha We have a lot of wreaths! I didn't know what to do with them exactly so I hung them on the coat rack! I made all of them, but the 8 Bit Wreath of course! Yarn Wreath is just yarn wrapped around and around and around (hated making it), the Straw Wreath is my favorite, and the paper wreath is from last year! I'll be back in a bit with Farley Family Cookie Day photos! :) 
What is your favorite part of decorating during the Holidays?
Pin It

4 comments:

miss teacups. said...

so christmasy!! it looks great. i love that eli makes all those snowflakes and tapes them on the windows, too cute!

your wreaths are great too and your star topper, what an awesome idea!

misslarissabree said...

I love all your christmas decorations! I have my star garland I won up all year :)<3

Dawniepants said...

So festive, I love it!

Renee said...

Wowee! So much Christmas loveliness!!!