Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Blythe Crazy

Strawberry Fest Blythe Size Hat
I made this little strawberry blythe crocheted cap last night! SO many ladies to blame for my new blythe addiction hahaha started with Amber - I met her Blythe and realized how awesome they were, then I traded Virginie a handmade blanket for Charlotte (doll in photo) and now my sweet Olivia is keeping my blythe addiction going- strong! hahaha! So crazy in fact, Olivia started Oh Strumpets and Blythe Too! We didn't wanna overload you non-Blythe lovers, which I totally use to be one ps! But not anymore!
So go check  Oh Strumpets and Blythe Too! if you love Blythe! Contact us if you'd like to be featured on the Blythe Blog :) Heck or any Strumpets blog for that matter!
Yay for the week being half way over!! 
Pin It

9 comments:

Carrie said...

oh I want one bad but they are so darn expensive do you know where you can get them cheaper :)

allie obannon said...

i have never liked blythe dolls... i always thought they were a little creepy. but the more i see them the cuter they start to look...

Danielle ~ AstashAddict said...

you have inspired me to make something cute for my girls :D

eef said...

cute! I don't have blythe, but I do have some pullips. have you seen them? they are pretty awesome too! http://pullipstyle.com/pullipstyle/

blytheponytailparades said...

Already madly in love with your blog! This girl is TOO sweet :) I love her hat so much.

DawnieP said...

I've never really got the Blythe thing, I always think they're really pretty though. The limited edition Barbies I totally love though!

dp
x

Dez Schwartz said...

That hat is SUPER adorable!!! I'm so glad you're into Blythe now too. I only have one myself but I've recently been thinking of adopting another. They're just too cute to not be charmed by. :)

I'll go check out your new Blythe link now!

RollerScrapper said...

I love it! I would love a blythe but I have a pullip instead. Now I'm thinking she needs a new hat!

MaDonna Flowers said...

This is so cute!! I love little strawberry hats. I even have a tattoo of Hello Kitty wearing a strawberry hat <3

xx MaDonna
MeMaDonna.com