Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cutest Cactus Ever


@virginiejolie  got my package from you today!! The cactus is THE cutest ever!! Ha! And I plan on putting that smurf sheet to use soon  thank you sweet craftiest friend!! And yes we would be the super duperest friends irl haha
My sweet friend Virginie makes THE cutest things - just look at this amigurumi (not sure if I use this word correctly ha) cactus! Too cute! She has a blog and a etsy shop you should go check out! :)
Hope your Tuesday is going well or almost over for those of you stuck at work! ;)
Pin It

10 comments:

Holly Knitlightly said...

Ahhh that is adorable!!

taryn said...

very cute!

Allie said...

Eep! That cactus is SO cute!
<3

Velma said...

CUUUUTE!

Torrie said...

Ah so cute! I want to get good enough to make an amigurumi something (not sure if I used that right either)

allie o'bannon said...

i love that! too freakin' cute!

Rae said...

he is adorable! i love his little pot pants.

knitxcore. said...

adorableeeeeee.

blytheponytailparades said...

Ahaha he is SO cute. I want this little guy so much! Such a sweet face ;)

RollerScrapper said...

Sooo cute, the toothpicks are brilliant!