Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Polar Bear Crocheted Hats

Once Eli told Brian and I he wanted to be a Polar bear at our wedding haha why you ask? Because he's our ring bear duh and white is most appropriate for a wedding! He really is so hilarious and cute! 
I just love him! We told him he could 100% be our ring bear! 
First human crocheted hat I've ever made! Eli is just toooooo cute!!! ❤
This weekend I tried my hand at making polar bear hats 
- one for Eli (human kid size) and one Blythe size! Eli could not be more cute! 
 I have fallen in love with Blythe ps. I always thought they were SO weird, but now I just love em! The first one I ever saw was Amber's in MO - I never knew their eyes changed when you pulled the string!!! Now Olivia and I are Blythe CRAZY! 
Little Blythe Bear Hat White
So if you want one you better go grab one! 
Pin It

7 comments:

knitxcore. said...

both hats are just precious!

Oh Strumpets! said...

:) Thanks Robbie!!

Moe said...

those hats are too stinking cute!! your dolls are to die for as well :)

allie obannon said...

those hats are precious! any chance you'll post the pattern?

.........my messy girlfriend said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
.........my messy girlfriend said...

its just too cute:) ring bear:)

RollerScrapper said...

So cute! I want to make my baby to be a little polar bear or panda bear hat!