Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Jim Doran is Awesome

Do you ever have those -"this is completely awesome!" moments!? 
Well every time Jim Doran makes a new Tin Ink Drawing that's what I say haha! His tins are incredible! 
Curiously Strong
Obviously I have a soft spot for the circus one! :) 
Prepare
There's so much crazy detail! 
The Muse
Lost at Sea
This one, Lost at Sea is beautiful and he put it in the most clever anchovies tin! From Jim's blog: "The diorama is in a Cento anchovies tin. It’s kind of the opposite of an Altoids tin." bahahaha indeed! 
If you are lucky enough to live in the Chesapeake area, and think this tin is as awesome as me, you should totally go to the Pirate Invasion tomorrow Feb 22nd and bid on it! :)
Go check out Jim's site - I promise you'll say to yourself - "this is completely awesome!" about 10 times!
Pin It

5 comments:

Sway said...

Oh wow! They are amazing! I love the circus and sea ones the best! I'd never seen his work before - bout to head over to check out his site now! Thanks!
Luvluv
Sway xx

Velma said...

those are amazing!!!!

Dez Schwartz said...

Those are really cool! Thanks for sharing. :)

Jim Doran said...

Thanks so much, Becky! I am convinced you are the nicest person on the Internet. :) Thank you thank you than you!

sécia said...

These are amazing!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com